Usege of homemade masks for hair density is popular even in beauty salons, recognizing that home recipes for masks often more efficient. Today we share with you the best recipes of masks for hair density.
1. To the components of a mask for hair density better penetrated into the hair roots, they needed to be used warm (body temperature). For this pre-heat the mask in a water bath.
2. Masks for hair density should be applied to clean hair by little parts. One part rub into the head with light massage for 5-7 minutes, and the second distribute along the entire length of hair.
3. After using a mask, it is necessary to make a compress. To do this, wrap the head by cellophane and put on a shower cap, and the top tie up warm scarf or towel. Thus, the components of the mask will penetrate deeper and will have the maximum effect.
4. Keep the mask for 30-40 minutes, then wash with water body temperature.
5. To put a mask needed with the intervals 2 times a week for a month, after which the hair needs to rest for at least a period of time to restore the natural metabolism.
Oil mask to increase hair density
This mask for hair density scored the highest efficiency rating, having received the highest number of positive responses. For its preparation Mix 2 tablespoons burdock and castor oil, add the juice of half a lemon and mix. The finished mask work into your hair and leave it on for 1.5-2 hours, then rinse.
Egg Mask for hair growth
Egg Mask perfectly nourishes and strengthens hair, literally forcing them to actively grow and become thicker. Mix one egg (better if it is from home hens) and two vials of oil solution of vitamins A and E (available at pharmacies), whisk until smooth and apply according to the rules of use above.
Mask from beer and avocados
Simply brilliant results to enhance hair density shows home mask of beer and avocados. Avocado cut in half, remove the flesh from one side, add the two tablespoons of beer, gently mix the components together. You should get a paste which should be carefully spread over the entire length of the hair for half an hour, after which the hair is rinsed and rinsed again with beer diluted with clean water at a ratio of 1 to 3 ( 1 glass os beer).
To make your hair look beautiful and dense, it is recommended to practice at home mask based on kiwi. The fruit contains a lot of nutrients, plus the smell of hair masks after it is just charming. Recipe: 1-2 the fruit without peel, mash it and mix with 2-3 tablespoons of starch or flour to make a thick substance, it must be absorbed by the roots and spread along the length of the hair. Duration – 20 minutes.
Mask for hair density with henna
Henna strengthens the hair, preventing hair loss and thereby increase the density of hair. Just remember that henna should be colorless. To dilute the bag of henna mask with warm water to a thick cream, add 2 tablespoons refined vegetable oil and 1teaspoon of honey, bring to a homogenous mass, and fully cover the entire length of the received composition of hair. Time for a mask – 30 minutes.