Marshmallow hot chocolate
Bar of milk or dark chocolate
Marshmallow – 2 pcs.
Milk – 300 ml
Chocolate chips for decorating
1. Pour the milk into a saucepan, heat it and drop the pieces of the chocolate.
2. Wait until the chocolate dissolves in the milk, and throw marshmallow pieces in a pan. Give marshmallow slightly soften.
3. Put chocolate marshmallow mass in the bowl of a blender.
4. and beat until smooth.
5. pour into the cup. Due to the fact that the consistency of marshmallow is different from milk, it rises to the top, forming marshmallow “cushion”.
6. Decorate top of the drink with grated chocolate on a fine grater. Enjoy the extraordinary taste!