Thailand – the real fairy tale of Asia, is appreciated for the mild climate, snow white beaches and emerald sea. Coral reefs in the north and magnificent national parks with beautiful waterfalls, exotic plants and animals in tropical rain forests unique Buddhist temples, and fantastically charming ocean – all these things have become the greatest magnets for this Asian country guests. The list the wonders of this delightful, magical Thai universe can be endless. You can live in the country for all your life and won’t stop admiring its new wonders.
Thailand, remaining the Asian country, is opened for everybody. Europeans and Americans, citizens of Australia and New Zealand, Canadian people come there to admire the sights of the nature and religious places, wonderful temples, try the most versatile cuisine existing for today…and stay there. Really, more and more people take a decision to stay there forever, being charmed by the real paradise and hospitality of Thai land.
Bangkok – Thailand’s capital, combines a variety of ancient monuments and contemporary buildings. Visit the Royal Palace, Temple of the Emerald and Golden Buddha, which weight is 5.5 tons. Buddha statue is made of the best gold! Bangkok is the spiritual heart of country. Each year millions come to see the world’s largest Buddha statue which height is 127 m. Each Thai tourist should see the “Orchid Farm”, “Elephant Village”, “Fish Cave” and the other wonders of this gorgeous land.
Those who are seeking for the beach holiday must go to rest in Pattaya – the favorite resort of Thailand. Multiple tourist centers, luxury hotels and restaurants with delicious local food, as well as an exciting nightlife and bright unforgettable shows are waiting to each guest of this place. Unusual coral islands, clean sea and soft sand of the beaches of Pattaya, untouched forests and waterfalls and even uninhabited islands, will help you make the rest as diverse as possible.
• Thailand is the Land of Smiles: Thai culture counts thirteen recognized methods to smile! Everybody is smiling there.
• The hospitality of the land is manifested in the culture of eating: everything what you see on the table can be eaten. You should not insult Thai people and refuse from the dishes which are really delightful! The popular “Red Bull” drink comes originally from Thailand.
• The King of Thailand has American citizenship.
• Thailand King must be a Buddhist (according to the Constitution).
• Thailand is the country where over 95% of people living there are Buddhists.
• All Buddha statues were rented from their manufacturers, because the image of the Buddha is too sacred to be bought or sold.
• Tailand has never been a colony.
• Most hairdressers in Thailand is closed on Wednesdays: Wednesday is an unlucky day for haircuts (and indeed, the most unfortunate day of the week for shopping and other similar events).
• The territory of Thailand is equal to the size of France, but its population reaches nearly half the USA population,
• To refuse to go to the Army it is enough to become Kato (transsexual).
• Thailand – the largest supplier of natural rubber in the world market.