Only 19% of women which have lost their weight can save the result of their diet. The rest 81% can’t keep the weight which they got due to their restrictions. However, there must be the way out. The nutritionist and fitness trainer advice will be helpful for those who gain soon after they stop keeping to a certain diet.
Do not panic
First of all, do not panic and start a new, even more strict diet to lose gained pounds soon. If you start to “rock” your body using this method, you brain will get a signal: “Soon I will get no food” and start to work in “energy saving” mode. It will not burn all calories you get saving some of them to be used later. During strict diets, especially with the lack of protein, we lose muscle mass. The oxidation of fatty acids to water comes exactly in the muscle cells. If the amount of them reduces, your metabolism slows down. If you see you started to gain, do the following things:
Analyze what you eat
If before, when you were keeping diet, you ate certain products, now you can eat everything and you do not control the amount of your food. Start writing down everything what you ate, even if it is a bite of a candyor a glass of a sweet tea. It seems to you you do not eat anything and still you are gaining? Look at the result of your notes at the end of the day: you will be really surprised to understand how much you ate. Do not stop writing down the results for at least 3 days.It will show you the “average” amount of food you eat normally. Buy scales for products. If you have to eat 100 grams of meat, it must be exactly this norm: not 200, or even 150 grams.
Analyze calories and limit them
The “average” modern woman needs approximately 1800 calories per day to support her body, do not gain, but do not lose weight either. Calculate “eaten” calories. When you reach your border: 1800-1700, stop. When you want to lose weight you can cut this border for 400-500 calories per day. As soon as the result ofthe weight satisfies you, go on with the “normal” amount calories. Download from internet all information about the calories which each product has and check the amount of them each time you eat something.
Balance your diet
Nutritionists affirm: even if we use only 1200 calories per day, getting most of them together with the food containing many fats and carbohydrates, you will gain. Watch the diet balance. Reduce the amount of fats, raising the quantity of low-fat animal protein (cheese – up to 4%, milk and yogurt – to 1.5%, chicken breast, turkey, lean beef, fish). Using this food you will not lose muscle mass. You can also restore it if you lost it last diet. Eat more fruits and vegetables: their fiber creates a feeling of satiety. Spread your food the way to eat more carbohydrates for breakfast and during lunch, and eat protein products for your dinner.
Make some small feasts for yourself
Nobody is perfect. If you can’t stop thinking about a portion of ice-cream or a chocolate bar, cake or roasted meat, eat it. However, here you should limit yourself with a quantity of food eaten. If it is chocolate, take a bite. If you pick ice cream, let it be two-three tablespoons of the product. If you refuse your body and mind(!) in eating some delicious things, sooner or later you will give up your balanced diet and won’t stop swallowing everything you love. These “feasts” should happen rarely, but you need to pamper yourself.
Fitness and sports must become your friends
This rule is a great “must” for any diet. When we lose weight, we lose muscle tone and turgor and gets agging skin. Start to visit gym, buy a membership in a fitness centre. Not to lose your interest invite your friends or better a friend with the same weight problem to join you. Soon sport will become your haunting hobby and you will love your new body.