An unusual dessert, leading to the light drunkenness
– 2 glasses white wine
– 2 tablespoons gelatin
– 1/3 – 1/2 cup sugar
– 2 bananas
– 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Mix the sugar and gelatin in a saucepan. Add about 1/2 cup of wine and leave it for a few minutes.
2. Add to the mixture the rest of the wine, stir and put on low heat. Bring to a boil and stir, then cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes, until sugar and gelatin is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and cool.
3. Peel the bananas and cut them into slices. Lay in silicone molds for cupcakes.
4. Add the lemon juice in a saucepan, stir and fill with bananas.
5. Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until complete solidification.
6. Before serving, dip the bottom of the mold into hot water for a few seconds, then turn the jelly on a plate.